[Dailydrool] Crooked legs

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Jun 27 11:53:43 PDT 2013

Ruger woofing in...momma says that I have a crooked front leg too. My vetdoc said that it was a result from us being dwarf doggies..  That's right he said that it was a throwback symptom of dwarfism.  One of the two bones in my front foreleg grew faster then the other causing a misalignment at the elbow.  He said that it was important to keep me at a lean mean squirrel chasing machine weight, and now that I am a little older...Colt and I will be 6 in 2 weeks. That I need to be on glucosamine & chrondritin.  At the recommendation of Snoopy our momma has me and Colt on triple strength joint max from entirelypets.com.  I can still out run the rhinoceros that is my brother and still catch squirrels. I still can't believe that Dr. B called me a dwarf.  What is he thinking??? That I came from a Dungeons and Dragons game?

Ruger woofing out
Sent from my iPad