[Dailydrool] life with a lot of hounds

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 29 16:55:27 PDT 2013

I am not a rescue, but  I have a lot of hounds.  I love them with all my being, and my sister  is on and off being here, and after  a few days of her being here, and then gone  for a few days, the hounds are eager to expect her home and have a ritual bark every hour, thinking she will be home.  I guess they feel her spirit, because I know she rather be here with them than away for her job, and mostly for her heart dog Max in treatment for lymphoma.
It is a quiet and stable night tonight.  JP had a rear end incident where he could't get up, but after I got him up again, he is OK again.
Healing drool to all in need,
Jackie and the Gypsy Van Hounds