[Dailydrool] Harvey update and everything else

Sue And David Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jun 30 12:42:51 PDT 2013

Dear Drool Famly,

  It's been an exciting week.  Our 7 yr old granddaughter has been visiting.
The triplets LOVE her.  She runs the basset 500 with them!!

  So sorry to hear about Elsinore.  Tilly also had a cyst aspirated and we
sent it off for evaluation.  She has had 2 precancerous ones within the pas
several years.

 Had the pancreatic blood screen done to rule out any pancreatic
insufficiency.  Our last basset, Caseymae, got pancreatitis at age 6 yrs.

  Better to have it checked than not to know what is going on.

  Harvey has not peed in the house in his 2 favorite places since last
Monday.  I still have the carpet blocked off and just last night sprayed the
areas with KOA.  They are drying as we speak and I will keep them blocked
off for a few more days.

 Harvey is on his new Royal Canin renal dry food and seems to be less
thirsty and peeing less!!

That is what we were hoping would happen!!

All blood work has been drawn on all 3 dogs and waiting for all results to
be in before we switch the other 2 to a better dry kibble.  I will be SO
GLAD to stop feeding INNOVA after the 3rd recent recall.

Bev, you do have the gut feeling about Lewis for a reason.  Keep a watch on
him.

Thanks for the reminders about checking the registrations on the microchips.
Petmicrochiplookup.org

Sue to the triplets:  Tilly,  did you HAVE to get my blood drawn

                              Phoebe am I the only one with no "issues"
right now?

                              Harvey,  happy now Mama?