[Dailydrool] Becky's article mention

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 30 17:59:01 PDT 2013

Hi Rebecca, I have been missing you and Morse a lot, and I am glad you visit the list time to time.  I am also, occasional, but this article made me want to comment.
There is a lot of truth to her summary about bassets, but there is a big missing message, and I have two damaged bassets living the good life after hell as testimony.  I so wish I had Jr. when he was a pup, before he lived with the family who didn't know how to deal with a basset puppy.  He is warming up so much to me lately, I can't even believe it, and he was a mean and afraid dog before.  He would have been the cutest puppy on the planet, but such is life, I got him, damaged, at 9 mo. old, but at least he is still super cute and getting happier and sweeter every day.
May God heal us all, and we will all do the best we can.
Love,
Jackie and the Gypsy Van Hounds