[Dailydrool] Mega drool needed please

Robin rsteavens at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 08:23:00 PDT 2013

A bit of background first. In October of 2011 I adopted out Jackson a then 7 year old active Basset to a awesome couple Michele and Gigore in the Beverley hills area of Detroit.  As a result I have been blessed with a pair of wonderful friends.  Grigore is originally from Romania, appreciating life and freedom in the US.  He is devoted to Michele and Jackson.  Fast forward... He has been diagnosed with ciross (spell) of the liver from contacting hepatitis c in Romania.  He needs drool desperately.

Thanks

Robin