[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Jun 9 05:36:10 PDT 2013

To answer Vals question I think the top recruiters are people who signed into the mini shelter challenge... I do not sign into the site but still can vote and I am also having trouble with the caption I have to type in to get my vote counted Val so it is not just you!!! I have to do 2 or three times to get it right too and type the same thing each time ... I do not get it??? This may be the new trend for future Shelter Challenges I got an email from Petfinder they sold out to Purina so Purina now owns Petfinder and the Animal Rescue Site so who knows what will happen to things, we count each year on a $1000.00 grant from Petfinder to help us get through the year with vet bills and I hope we still have that $1000.00 grant to call on yearly we will see....Anyway thanks for all who are voting and here is the link to the new Shelter Challenge.

http://www.shelterchallenge.com/

http://www.shelterchallenge.com/