[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Tom Hickcox cometkazie1 at cox.net
Thu Jun 20 05:30:11 PDT 2013

On 6/20/2013 03:50, Chris Bly wrote:

> We will try next time to vote for Basset Buddies again... we will get them to win yet!!

I'm with Chris on this.  This challenge was special and short term.

I did not have trouble voting once I figured their system out and duly
reported the same to the list.

It was a new system and I found I could vote just once a day.  I tried
voting using a second browser and it wouldn't let me.  So much for "Vote
early, vote often," which is really a good thing, altho the list has had
some success in ballot box stuffing.

That is my input for the Shelter Challenge.

Thanks again to Chris for keeping us up to date.

Tommy H in the BlueGrass