[Dailydrool] Deer DelilahBellle

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 26 15:37:30 PDT 2013

 Hi all, it's Snoopy here,

Me 2, Me 2, they took pictures of my crooked leg and they took pictures of my hips and spine and do you know what they told the clueless momPerson.  They said, and I quote "well, it's hard to tell you anything because basset x rays look like a cartoon character that somebody drew!  It's funny and it's kind of cute but it's not medically indicative of much"  That is what they said!   And they did a blood test and gave her some Rimadyl and said to give me some when I limp.

And the ever clueless momPerson bought me a suppliment (triple max) and it helped more than rimadyl.

Oh, and I am fine now after my little adventure with LuLu but not before I scared the poor clueless momPerson to death!  Did you ever split your lip?  Bleeds like a son of a gun if you do that.  Well, apparently not only did LuLunick my fleu but my lip got split, maybe when she put me on my back or who knows how but nobody noticed that.  When momPerson got home I seemed fine.  She ate dinner and then took me for a walk.  We saw that fox thing (shiba inu I think the lady said but it's a fox I'm telling you)  so I ahroooooooo'd  ahrooooooooo'd ahrooooooooo'd.  Apparently when you ahrooooo it stretches your lip and if you have a split lip guess what happens?  Just guess?  Yup, you guessed.

Blood GUSHES out of your lip.  But nobody knows its your lip if nobody knew you had a split lip, it just looks like a tidal wave of blood pouring out of your mouth.  She tried to find the source and there was just blood everywhere so she couldn't find a spot to put pressure and her hands were all bloody and my mouth was all bloody and the ground was all bloody so she decided we should run for it home in case she couldn't get it stopped she didn't want me to bleed out by the side of the road.  So we were running for it (she was going to carry me if she had to) and she looked down and the blood flow was now a drip, drip, drip and we kept running and we were down the block from the house and .... I stopped and licked my chops .... no more blood .... we got home and she was almost hysterical and dadPerson looked at me and said I don't know what you're talking about, he's not even bleeding, should I call 911 for you, you look like you're having a heart
 attack or a nervous breakdown or something.

So I lay down and acted like she'd finally lost her mind and dadPerson thought maybe she'd finally gone round the bend but it was trash night.  Somebody was outside rattling around trash cans and I ran out back and ahrooooooooo'd and it started up again.  This time they found the split lip.  And used ice.  And it stopped.  It was good for a cuddle all night and i got to sleep on her pillow so she could make sure I didn't bleed during the night and they yesterday I was fine (she called 4 times to check) and last night I was fine and now I'm just fine but poor momPerson might want to go in for an EKG after all this.  We went for a walk last night and there is a dried up pool of blood where it happened and a stream of blood down the sidewalk where we ran for it and drips from there to where it stopped so she and I know it really did happen.

More later from Snoopy who might not want to tackle LuLu again any time soon even if there is food