[Dailydrool] Every WOOF counts shirts

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 1 04:40:34 PST 2013

The WOOF shirts are done, sorted and packed. All will be dropped off at the post office this morning! I have tracking on every package, if you do not receive your order by next weekend, please let me know. Even the slowest should arrive by then.
Elvis is very proud that so many of you will be wearing 'his' shirt! And he is very grateful that due to your generosity Droopy rescue will profit to just over $900 from this sale!! That will help lots of bassets on their quest to a new furever home.
There will be some additional shirts available after next week at Droopy's store. www.droopybassetrescue.com
many grateful droolies, Angelika and of course old man Elvis!