[Dailydrool] Eating first

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Fri Mar 1 10:30:39 PST 2013

We feed our dogs first so as to have peace and quiet and, more
importantly, to not have them underfoot while we are cooking.
Fortunately, they usually are asleep or outside playing when we have our
lunch -- at which time they are neither fed before or after -- so who is
top dog doesn't apply. They know who top dog is, anyway: She who handeth
out the bowls and biscuits., lets in and out (oh wait, that's the
butler), sits on arm of sofa so as to let sleeping dogs lie,
automatically says Please, Thank you, Excuse me and Sorry! Hmmnn...
Riche