[Dailydrool] Big Announcement and other news

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 1 08:40:14 PST 2013

Hi it's Gracie,

My daddy is coming home today he really is he's been gone forever and Snoopy has
appointed himself the boss of EVERYONE while daddy was gone and LuLu won't even
sleep in the same room with him because he's a PILL he really is but he's been
nicer to me, he really has but he says he's the only boy so he's in charge and
LuLu says BA HUMBUG and slept on the couch the last two nights because she's the
boss but she doesn't want to argue with Snoopy because it upsets the clueless
momPerson.  I've been good, really realy good, I even went potty outside even
though it was 3:30 AM all by myself I have been really good except ......

The night before last Natalie had a TON of homework a TON and she had a concert
for her band and when she came home she had to do SO MUCH homework and finally
we were all too tired to stay up it was 11:30 and momPerson said Natalie go to
bed and Natalie said "I'm almost done mom, I will soon" so we all went to bed
and left Natalie to finish.  I got up in the middle of the night.  momPerson
woke around 4 and heard me chewing on paper in the hallway.  I had gotten into
Natalie's room and gotten paper and had eaten lots of it ..... momPerson got a
half eaten sheet away from me and picked up a big pile of shredded paper and
told me I wasn't nice and we went back to bed.

In the morning it turned out the paper I ate was NOT Natalie's project, oh no ,
that was safely in her backpack, the paper I ate was the paper Natalie pulled
OUT of her backpack (old assignments from last year) when she put in the very
important project she stayed up half the night finishing.

Whew from Gracie
with Snoopy (she is a very naughty basset, don't let her kid you)
and LuLu (these two hooligans are going to put the rest of us right over the
edge around here)