[Dailydrool] Dear Elsinore

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 07:44:28 PST 2013

Oh, Elsinore.

We didn't know you were feeling so much in pain.  What an ordeal for you
and your family.

On the other paw, it sounds like you're doing quite a bit better. So glad
the dog chiropractor seemed to help you.  I am pretty sure that your
momperson forgives you for snarling at her.  I have found that jumping on
Mom's healing foot causes her to emote with Sailor-like curses when I do
it.  What can I say, I have to jump over her to get on my side of the bed?

I hope you and Young Charlie are back to normal PDQ.

Truman Colvin
--
Janice Henry Colvin