[Dailydrool] Human Puppy

Kimi Ables kimizmail at comcast.net
Tue Mar 5 05:44:32 PST 2013

Dis be Edmond Dawd,

Today be da day for da human puppy to come. Momma gots my bag packed to stay wif Grandma til Momma and Dad come home wif da new thing. I not so sure 'bout dis yet and I gonna miss Momma for a few days.

If yous have any drool to spare can you send it to Momma so she and da little fing be ok and get to come home quick? Ebberyone be real excited and nervous here.. da first time for us. Pawlease send any tips for me toos.

Lub and drool to ebberyone
Edmond Dawd (off to Grandma's) & Kimi (who can't wait to meet the little guy)