[Dailydrool] Gracie checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 5 16:25:45 PST 2013

Hi Everyone it's Gracie,

I have so much to share, so much to tell, I don't know where to start.  Snoopy
puked and my mommy had a heart attack she really did, she is clueless that way,
one round of puke and she just panics.  Daddy had to follow him around all the
next day and check every last thing that came out of him.  And then, as soon as
everybody decided Snoopy was just fine he scarfed a whole loaf of sour dough
french bread and gave mommy another heart attack.  Either Snoopy needs to behave
better or else my mommy needs to lighten up.

I had a checkup, I really did, I went to the vet and had my checkup.  Mommy
called the vet and the vet said "bring LuLu."  And mommy said LuLu didn't need a
checkup.  Because mommy is clueless.  And the vet said "Dale, I'll tell you
what.  I won't charge you for a checkup for LuLu OR Gracie, I'll just do them
both for free but bring LuLu."  And mommy said "but LuLu had a checkup last
month, she doesn't need a checkup."  Poor Dr Hedden!  Finally she convinced
mommy that LuLu was due for some shot or another and mommy brought LuLu.  LuLu
and I got in the car and were happy and then we arrived at the vets and got out
of the car and trotted up to the door and mommy opened up the door and I got a
whiff and I said NO and wouldn't go through the door, I tried to slip my collar
instead.  It's a busy street.  Mommy was busy having a heart attack (do you
notice a pattern) and the vet tech came to the door and said "Hi LuLu, want a
cookie, there's cookies in here you know!"  So LuLu charged in the door and I
followed LuLu cause I wanted a cookie too and we each got TWO cookies.

And then we stepped on the scale and I decided I was terrified and LuLu wandered
over to play with the cat, well, hold on, I want to play with the cat so we were
playing with the cat and they said our room was ready.  Well, I didn't want to
too so I followed LuLu and we both got a cookie.  And the lady took both of our
temperatures and then she looked at LuLu's teeth and then she looked at mine.
And then she looked at LuLu's ears and then she looked at mine.  And then Dr
Hedden came in and she played with LuLu and ignored me and I shoved right in
there because I wanted to play too.  And then Dr Hedden started poking and
prodding LuLu and gave her a shot and put a thing all the way in her ear to look
and then she wanted to do that to me and I said NO.  So LuLu stood on one side
of me and mommy stood on the other side of me and Dr Hedden reached over and/or
under LuLu to examine me and I let her do that.

I had a checkup and I didn't panic or pee on the floor or tremble or hide in the
corner or even cry once.  I wonder why Dr Hedden had mommy bring LuLu?

More later from Gracie who is a very big girl and also a fairy princess it turns
out I was looking at my lead that I got for chanukkah and it has a lady in a
little dress on it and her name is tinker bell and she is a fairy princess too
just like Browyn and me ..... Browyn do you have a tinker bell lead too?  Mine
is lime green with tinker bell all over it and it matches my collar so I am
definately a fairy princess.

P.S.  My brother Snoopy is a real sweetie and he's quit standing on me and
yelling and I like that much better.  Yesterday I got in his way and he gave me
a look and I rolled over and gave him half belly and he harumphed at me and
strolled right on past and mommy said he is a good boy but really I'm a good
girl cause I'm the one who played nice right?