[Dailydrool] Obseevation

Trish S tlsclm2008 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 07:40:33 PST 2013

Hey folks, Harrison B. Hound here. My fought I'd share wif you some obseevations me Momma has been making about me. Momma has observed how vocal Ize becomming and how quicky Ize can be, much to her amuzement. Some of my quirkiness is when I want and no want attention or somefing. If my layin on da bed for instance, her come and lub on me. I like it a few minutes, fen I leabe her when my had enuf. But, if I go to lay on da bed and her no come, I start giving loud hints by moaning, sighing and whining. Her come ober, den I get down after a few minutes, leaving her to shake her head.

Her on da puter yesterday and Ize sittting in me chair, head down, with my big brown eyes, giving her the guilt trip. No work. Her just sit dere giving attention to da puter. Den I start loudly moaning, while keeping me head down, juust looking at her. Her FINALLY take da hint and gib me my bowl for dinner. Fen her eat her dinner. Myse fink it smells sooo good and sometimes her let me lick da plate, if her eating off of dem paper plates. But her no let me dis time, for it hab ketchieup and pepper lebt ober on it. Know what my did? My goes into me crate and pout. I did! Loudly pout, whining, sighing and moaning! Her laugh, but my no happy her laugh at me, for my no get me way. Her still no let me lick da plate. I hab to continue refining my guilt trip and hypnotic skills.

Am Ize da only one, or do other houndies take their huumans on trips to Guilt city? Momma is looking at rental properties, for it seems we gonna hab to move dere permanently. I packed her bag.

Much, much, much Drool to all in need, a big wet snooter kiss and hug to me best gurlfurend Baloo, and a big shout out to me buddy Snoopy. Momma told me her laughed out loud at work when her read about Snoopy steeling dem Frenchie loaf. Her pictured it being a long skinny one, and Snoopy trying to get it out da doggy door. Bawhhhaaa! Goo Snoopy, but please be well me furend, we all need and lub you!

Your furend,
Harrison B. Hound who be libing in undercarriage deep snow and lubing it!