[Dailydrool] advice back

Marie Campbell moonlitlily1212 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 17:14:03 PST 2013

 Hello Kathy,
    Ask your vet about adequin injections.  This forces the body to go into senovial fluid mass production and can often give allot of disc and hip pain relief from pain and inflammation.  These shots are usually not painful, not that expensive, and pretty darn effective.  A good glycosomine(sp)/chondrointin (sp) supplement is good especially mixed with boswellia which is a natural anti-inflammatory.  Puritan's pride has a great one I use on Newfs, Bassets, and Saints.  Let me know if you want a link to this product--I do not sell it or profit from it but this is by far the best product I have ever used on dogs or humans.
    I would also recommend that your ex put in a ramp immediately especially with wooden toe grips across it/or indoor/outdoor carpeting .  So, she no longer has to wrestle with stairs and a sling will not be necessary.  A ramp will take a tremendous amount of pressure off her legs and spine.  My 15 year old basset mix used it until the day he died.
 Marie Campbell & the Basset Crew
Man Plans ~ God Laughs