[Dailydrool] Food recalls - again

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 08:15:49 PST 2013

I saw a post on Facebook where some of the Blue Buffalo and also Nutro
Weight Management (new formula) were making a lot of dogs sick with all
kinds of problems. And these are supposed to be better quality brands! But
I guess Nutro was purchased by the Mars Company (makers of Pedigree) and
the quality of ingredients has gone south. So once again, what are some
kibble recommendations? I like to feed a lower-fat kibble as I'm trying to
get some lard off of Quincy. Cleo will eat anything. And I add either
cooked chicken or beef to their kibble (for enticement).

I just want to find a good, reliable and SAFE kibble to feed my babies. Too
many recalls, too man different brands. This is just stupid!

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."