[Dailydrool] Justice for Buddy

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 9 22:13:23 PST 2013

I am so happy that there was some justice for Buddy. Altho I am more of an eye for an eye kinda girl. I am so proud of the Droolers and basset lovers that wrote the Judge.  Since this happened I know of a rescue who turned somebody down because they did not like the way their teenager acted with the bassets. So when the called us we too turned them down. We did not tell them that was why. I think alot of us have learned from Buddy's death.
 May he rest in peace,

Eva and Princess Nugget ATB

Check out the OBR website for Malley's Chocolate  for all your Easter Basket goodies
Also order your Easter Baskets now for the hounds. Order early last time we had to cut off orders we had so many
http://www.ohiobassetrescue.org/