[Dailydrool] Blobby Poop

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at comcast.net
Wed Mar 13 18:23:57 PDT 2013

I have one who always had blobby poop. Not sure why. Pumpkin did help. But then got some Probiotic Acidophilus at the health food

store. Same stuff as in Activia (active yogurt cultures that help  regulate Jamie Lee Curtis) , but in capsules and the active bacteria are in powered milk. So I can just open, dump on food , and they eat it. Worked the best of everything for me. I do have a couple picky eaters who, unless the pumpkin was very

thoroughly mixed in, would leave the little spoon of pumpkin in the bowl. Have had several different vets tell me the Acidophilus is fine, but you

may feel you should ask your vet. And you need to use it fairly consistently, at least every other day.

Marilyn Briggs