[Dailydrool] D-mannose and UTI's

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 19:29:23 PDT 2013

I am sitting here reading the Drool, and I am feeling more than a little
guilty. I just read what I have read about UTI's on the Drool for years,
and never once did it occur to me to that my solution might also work for a
Basset Hound. I read with sadness about all of the UTI's. I know how those
go.

My Prostate is way too big, and I have had a Supra Pubic Catheter for
almost 8 years. I was diagnosed with Chronic Prostatitis (NOTE!!! If you
put Prostatitis into your phone or computer, it will probably correct it to
'Prostitutes'.  Some of you might remember how sick I used to get...I'd
have e-coli one week, be allegedly infection free, and then have another
infection.It was a nightmare for me. I got to the point that in order to
save my life, they were going to put me in the hospital with IV's in both
arms........

The wife of the Youth Pastor at my church attended a big conference on
supplements one week-end, shortly after she heard how sick I had been
getting, and how miserable and sick I was that weekend. She came across D
Mannose that weekend, and heard that it was a true help to people that are
suffering from Chronic UTI's.

She bought a bottle of the D-Mannose that weekend, and gave it to me. She
said that it might help me, and asked me to try them and see. She explained
to me that the D-Mannose is a simple sugar, and it coats the lining of the
bladder, and urinary tract, and prevents the e-coli, or UTI, from bonding
with the lining of the bladder.

I am not sure about the other things I do, and use in  basset Hound. There
are several things I do everyday that contribute to my well being today. I
take 2 D Mannose a day, and I also
put a teaspoon of vinegar in with some juice or flavored drink such as
Gatorade.

Debbie wrote about the D-Mannose and Nigel....I feel so bad, please forgive
me for not mentioning this before, it just never occurred to me that my
cure could be your Basset Hounds cure as well. I have not had a UTI in
several years, thanks to the D-Mannose. I recommend it for Hound or Human!!
It works!!

Drool to those in need. May you all, including your hounds, achieve a true
UTI free life!!

In Drool.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,
Babe
Boomer
Arnie ATB
Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604