[Dailydrool] wow, I could of had a V8!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Fri Mar 15 03:48:15 PDT 2013

Hi all!
Senior Houndsabound was also the recipient of a portion of proceeds from the
DD calendar.  Laura had sent it over earlier this week and I usually write
out thank you notes, but it did not come to me on how to thank everyone
involved till Lisa posted for BBR! (Thanks Lisa )
An email will tell everyone how very grateful we are and also a big thank
you was the answer,
so thank you everyone!   Especially Laura and all the helpers in checking,
and mailing all the calendars out!
Looking forward to many years of the DD calendars!

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us out!
www.bassetshop.com          shop online and help the Bounders