[Dailydrool] sweet potatoes RE: bloody urine

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Mar 15 07:30:12 PDT 2013

my girls love the sweet potatoes and I now use them as treats,  I  slice
them thin and bake them,  my twin sister is bring down her dehydrator  so I
will try to do that , they are kind of limp  bwhahahah  but  when my girls are
way out back in the yard  and wont come in ,  I  stand on the patio and
yell sweet taters  sweet taters and they both run  for the house.

as for blood  in the urine,  my Evil Annie gets Cystitis often  and when
she does,  she pees chunks  of blood, like little blood  clots, they do
cultures and find nothing  as far as bacteria  and they  have even done two ultra
sounds and every thing is normal,  they have her  on Dasaquin which is
normally for inflammation  of the joints ,  but  it also helps with inflammation
in other areas,  and she also is on a  cranberry pill once a day.

I sure can sympathize  with being sick,  I will tell you my  arthritis and
MS is in over drive  and I can hardly walk these days,   I have to take my
Maggie to the vets today and I can not take Annie with us as I  can not
handle two hounds anymore,  one at a time, which means a lot of  driving as my
vet is 13 miles away, so Maggie today and Annie next  Tuesday.  Time for
Vaccinations

we are sending prayers and get well drool  Chris, that you feel  better soon

Marlene & girls