[Dailydrool] Moon Doggie Coffee for BAGS

Maribeth Walker houndhouse.walker at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 10:41:36 PDT 2013

BAGS Basset Rescue of OH is a new sanctuary who focuses on senior and special needs Basset Hounds. Our newest senior Beau is proud to be on Moon Doggie's Rainforest Caramel Crunch for a very Special Bunch. Please consider ordering the best coffee in the world thru March 22nd., and you will be supporting Moon Doggie and BAGS! It's easy to order online at www.moondoggiecoffee.com  and type BAGS in the  comment field and we will earn 30%. We are excited to be welcoming 10 year old Maxwell the Basset from TN, who is learning to walk again after disc problems. His family surrendered him after feeling he would be too much to take care of and his vet has cared for him for the last 9 months, and will be personally driving Maxwell to BAGS.  We also thank all the Basset Hound Rescues across the United States that have given us their warm welcome and support.