[Dailydrool] recent vet visit

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Mar 15 16:46:41 PDT 2013

Our vet visit went fairly well,  we talked about where to legally buy
venison  bwahahahah  i found it on line,  only $7.00 a lb but it  cost over
$60.00 to ship fed ex   next day delivery   because it  is perishable   I can
not afford  20 lbs of venison along with a  $60.00 shipping fee,  so we are
switching to Rabbit  any ways   the vet was VERY happy with Maggies skin
condition, actually there is NO skin  condition anymore,  so we will see what
happens with Rabbit.
Maggie has been shaking her head and scratching at her left ear,  My  vet
looked at it and said it didn't look bad,  some wax at the bottom , but
maybe we should do a culture just in case,  turns out, Maggie has a severe
bacterial infection in her left ear,  she is on meds and we have to go back  in
2 weeks for a recheck

Hubby decided to take me to Lomas for Margaritas tonight,  first time
since December, guess what ??????? 2 Margaritas and my pain is GONE  !!!!!!!
Woo Hoo  better than Vicodin

Happy St Patty's Day to my Drool family

Love you guys

marlene  and my girls