[Dailydrool] Laser Treatment

Sally Russell sally at slokr.com
Tue Mar 19 06:41:18 PDT 2013

Our Pixel, age 12, has had a pinched nerve in her neck which has caused her
to limp for months now.  She has had acupuncture several times, meds, etc.

Our vet sent us for laser treatment for her neck and after two five minute
treatments, she is 80% better.  She will have 7 treatments in all spread
over the next weeks.  Treatments are only $40 and our insurance even pays
part of it.

It is nothing short of a miracle and she is acting like a new dog...

Just wanted others who may not know about this treatment to learn of it

Laser has also been used for people for years but just in the last few
years for dogs and cats.  No side effects except for a rush of endorphins
 which make her sleepy for a few hours.  Just a light in a wand passed back
and forth over the area.

Of course, may not work for every dog but worth checking out. Only a few
vets will have this treatment available.

Sally Russell