[Dailydrool] Whut we does for ours dogs

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 14:12:43 PDT 2013

Da Momperson habbin a bad bad day.
Dis Conley.
Nuffing about me, ob course, but about dat new won, da bleke won, Doc.
Tween he ears he gots two tufities of fur whut curl and touch an look (in
MPerson's opinyon, dis not da opinyon ob da awthorse) a cutie as kinbe lil
ole tufties ob hair whut curl and touch tween dem two radar skannerds he
got on he hed, dis liddel Beljun Shipdog Doc.And MPerson she fink dese just
da cutuest lil ole thangs.
An da odder peepels whut show dogs tell she-- CUT EM OFF. Not da eers, but
da tufties.
Now she neber had no prollem cuttin off da twisties on we tails (she do it
now even tho we no showin) nor we whiskers, we sweet lil whiskers, nope OFF
DEY COME when we showin,
But for dese tufties? Oh, she a reck. DEY SO CUTEY she whumpers.
Welltuff titty say da kitty but da milk taste fine.
(I hab no idear whut dat meen but she say it. Besides youse tawkin bout a
woman whut watch some ole man fishin on da TB.)
So off it come.
OH WHOA! She juss hab a guess. The guess usta lib behine we when we lib in
da rennal hawse, dat hab a dribebye shootin. Not when we dere, but now. Wow
Glad we be gone. Dat be sumfin.We be dere, we eet dem peepels alibe dey got
guns an all. We be glad to be home, we is.

Lub and Drool to dem what needs it,

Llewis, Conley, Nigel an ob course, Doc.