[Dailydrool] Deer Mr Groundhog.......

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Mar 25 14:44:12 PDT 2013

This would be Momma of the Beach Gang. Take note of that. And lets do this-- I will call you Hog. Actually I have called you many things of late but this is the family channel here, so you get lucky. We own bassets, all of us, bassets that don't do snow, rain, wind, all the crap you said was over, early spring--remember those words you spread all over the world, and were so very wrong??? If you are still chuckling over that famous forecast that got our hopes up for warm days full of sunshine, well bolt down Bubba. It is time to rock your hole.
The Beach Gang held this little meeting this morning, and have elected Brudder Jake as spokes dog.
Seems you have angered the big boy with the attitude. He got off the couch this morning and went out to lift the leg---well something spooked him and he stayed out in the rain, snow, sleet, wind and when he did come in soaked to the skin we might add---he said something about ripping your furry ass limb from limb.
The rest of the Beach Gang got excited at this prospect.....a plan was formed---that was right after Dollie did the double up on the living room carpet I might add.....Bessie the Younger, well she went out, laid the load and forgot to squat while she was out there, but hey, she remembered when she came in, and finished her business also on the carpet. Brudder Elwood said he had style and could hold it----well maybe not--he went to lift his leg on the couch, but guess who got a foot up his tailpipe??
Now that was my morning Mr Hog--and then I got to go work in it. Any idea how cold it was???

So---I would bolt down Hog--Big Boy is headed your way with a Senior Houndsabound calendar in his choppers, perhaps you need to review this and he is kinda hungry....in fact there might be a congo line of bassets headed in your direction..and Momma of the Beach Gang finds that deserving.

Drool to all in need, except to the hog.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger