[Dailydrool] Drool for those in need.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Mar 25 19:29:48 PDT 2013

Jacquelynn, I am so very sorry that Max is in need of so much drool.   I
can not imagine what you and your sister are going through at this time,
especially learning that the sweetheart has the more nasty T-Cell type.  I  will
continue to keep the prayers and drool heading your way.  I  went up to
room and read your book, "The Zen of Max".  He sure is a  handsome hound and
deserves better than to be stricken with that terrible cancer  at such an
early age.  I hope that the Chemo works for him.

Drool is heading our to poor Lewis who has a nasty cyst that  opened.  Ben
will be drooling that the cyst heals for him and will not  bother him.
Drool is also continuing for Maggie to continue to do  better and that her slave
Marlene will be able to find some cheaper bunny meat  to help Maggie, w/o
having to go the Chinese route.

Drooling is going out to the Kitty Sassy that the vets find out what is the
 matter with her, and find a cure for it so her basset friends will be
happy  again, as well as her slaves.  It is so hard when one does not know what
one is fighting.  The drool is also going out to Trumie and his strained
back, and to Amanda Lynn's continued recovery from her cyst removals.  It
also goes out to any others needing it.

Douglas and Ben