[Dailydrool] drool post

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 26 14:44:38 PDT 2013

Marlene,
With all the S**t going on in my life right now, one of the things I really look forward to is to sometimes read a post from you, and we have dialogued over the years, and you have helped me in many ways over the years.
Almost 30 years ago, when I was in the music business and a waitress, and I used to bring my demos to the restaurant to get bounce back opinions from the staff, my boss used to say... and this is his quote, not my words, but if you need to rail me, go ahead,   "you ain't no white bread".    I always prefer rye.  I was avant garde in my music, and I still am and will always be quirky.
But I have the where with all and science background to stay on point for the hounds and their care.
The other day, when I was at the Vet's, Dr. B., not my regular one, but one of the back up ones who is also very great, was amazed that I can rattle off all the medications for all the hounds, dose, time and frequency.  DUH.When I was home with sis the other night, I asked her if she could do it, but she said she could not.  I guess it is an idiot savant gift that I have.
I dialogue with my primary Vet regarding Max on a regular basis.  One thing he told me yesterday that he was amused with the creativity with which I describe poop.  Max now has cow pie with logs, and this is what has been for the last two days, an improvement.
The rest of the herd are OK, especially the ones who get to eat the left over rice and chicken that Max cannot finish.
He looks pretty bright today, and Donna and I are looking forward to Thursday and his next treatment.
Regarding my fence problem, all is done in preparation for the fence people to come, which is supposed to be the first week in April.  Gosh darn if this big problem didn't turn out to be a blessing in disguise as we cut out some trees and shrubs, and I love the new look of the yard.  Once the fence is moved, we will plant some skip laurel plants for privacy, but AOK.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie and the herd