[Dailydrool] Score

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 12:19:58 PDT 2013

Jersey-1 ham sandwich
DH-0

Will the man EVER learn?!? He said she wasn't even in the kitchen and she
still got his sandwich! I'm telling you, this old girl levitates!

Marlene, we all look forward to your posts. Please don't stop. Personally,
I think that the person who was offended needs to lighten up. Believe me,
there are plenty of other things going on in this world to get upset about
and you certainly aren't one of them!

Ginger is guarding something on the other side of our fence today. She's
gone after Shadow and one of the mastiffs so far and I can't figure out
what she thinks is over there. I noticed some fur on the ground....maybe
bunny fur? Who knows but she is going to drive me nuts with all the hooting
and hollering she's doing. She had Shadow on her back first thing this
morning which I was really sorry to see. She has never bested Shadow before
and it's NEVER a good thing for this particular Houndette to get the upper
hand on anything. Thank doG she can't take down the 170 pound mastiff!

Heart healing and get well drool to all in need.

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger
with Brutus & Sasha