[Dailydrool] "DEER" Marlene

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Mar 28 17:43:39 PDT 2013

...Speaking of Deers-----today I had a all day meeting outside of D.C.--I left long before the rooster would crow and headed out. now we all know that deer like to eat about sun up and today was no change. I came around a small curve in the interstate and there was Marlenes dream. There must of been the whole family of deer RIGHT there--next to the road---aunts, uncles, cousins, neighbor deer---I about swooned, and all I could think of was wow--Marlene needs to see this one!!!! Thankfully we motored on and everyone was just fine, but that goes to show where our thoughts are!!!!

We all love ya Marlene---

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake