[Dailydrool] alternative to belly bands

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 29 18:54:05 PDT 2013

the Basset jump suits/pajamas that I have been making for Bo out of human hoodie sweatshirts are continuing to work great for him. but in my browsing around the Internet for other models of dog incontinence suits, I have discovered two commercially made ones that look quite good and wanted to share them. (I am not affiliated with either). google "Tinkle Trousers"' and then also google "Surgi Snuggly".  the Tinkle Trousers in particular have so many adjustable straps that they look as though they couldn't fail. I also like that they use baby diapers and can be used for very big dogs. (Bo is much more stylish, though, sporting Nike and Gap, and you can't tell from looking at him that he's not just decked out in the latest fashion by a dog-doter. Lol)