[Dailydrool] Louie's surgery

Saralyn Stabile Seiler saralyn777 at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 30 08:14:34 PDT 2013

Wow that drool is powerful stuff!!!  Louie is doing well after his surgery.  The vet said he got it all.  Thank God for loose skin.  He has quite a few stitches but he is back to his old self today.  I had to put a shirt on him because he digs in the sand(Florida) and the sand flies up on him.  Needless to say, he hates the shirt.......it is totally uncool!  He also got his teeth done also and now he is even more handsome!!  The stitches come out in 2 weeks, that's a long time for a houndie that loves to roll.  He's a tough cookie, always has been.  I got lots of kisses today....it's a good day.  Thanks to all of you.  I won't have the pathology report for about a week.

Saralyn, Jeff, King Louie and Romeo