[Dailydrool] Gonna be a long week..

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Mar 30 13:55:06 PDT 2013

Momma here, one of frazzled nerves and it has just begun. Spring Break. Yup, that week when all the wee ones are out of school and the neighbor next door has the grandkids. And the grandkids dogs.  All week coming up will be a trial to see if I go Marlene or not.
You see the kid thinks it is so much fun to parade the dogs up and down my fence line and see if they can get the bassets in full scream. This does not take much with Mr. Personality himself, Brudder Jake. He goes directly into orbit, there is no question. He is ready to rip this trio of kid, pit bull, and French bulldog a new one with no questions asked. It is not the dogs fault, it is the kid. The dogs wouldn't come in that direction if the kid didn't lure them over---the kid is now about 8 and she knows better--scratch that--she is a brat. She listens to nothing and is a sly one. She has been told over and over-stay away, leave the bassets alone, that big one is not playing.....would Jake bite? Probably not but his screaming is enough to scare someone, but I don't tell her that. Heck, she thinks its funny and Granny turns a deaf ear.

Hubby says his money bets on the blow by Tuesday.
I told him he was giving me way too much credit.
I am thinking tomorrow will do it.....

Send peaceful thoughts to the Beach, or pass the hat for bail money.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger