[Dailydrool] iPhone help

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 8 14:19:18 PST 2013

Snoopy did that too.  He must have sent a note to Willie.  So now these two are
scheming together??  In Debbie's words ..... THUD!!

Anyway, when Snoopy did it I found the tile in amongst my apps .... it had come
"undocked"  I found it and dragged it back down to the dock and all was well.

I am pretty sure I also turned the iphone off, back on, and update everything
first before I figured out what Snoopy had actually done.

Have fun,
Dale

Willy took a nap on my iPhone and closed a bunch of apps, including the mail
tile. Anyone know how to get it back? Siri will open the mail but the tile is
gone. Bassets just keep finding new ways to mess with you....

Synthia