[Dailydrool] Miss Hattie

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Mar 20 03:42:21 PDT 2013

Auntie Feyfey......huh, what? I was snoozing. She slave is not around much at the moment and I have only a bit to take dictation.....she takes the puter with her.......Miss Hattie arrived? You got a prod with her snooter? Lots of cookies? Buffet loaded up, prepared to be vacuum'd....wait, not Auntie Fey? Auntie Taco Bell? WOOF me? Oh my, I did know you.........you are legend for looking like feyfey......Greeted Hattie cause she was 17? Awesome. You were 15 when you left....and who is that nice guy? Percy? He was 17 and is her new friend.....

Whew. All is right at the bridge, according to Auntie, well Auntie Taco WOOF Bell or Auntie Feyfey....they were bookends. I get confused.

Pawtunia

....Rusty, the slaves and I are sorry Miss Hattie went to the bridge..