[Dailydrool] My lovely queen

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed May 1 02:31:02 PDT 2013

For those who have the Senior Houndsabound calendar- when you turn the page today you will see my lovely and much missed Queen Xandy Bear. Bootiful Queen Pawtunia is on the left- she is doing well after having a little nip and tuck earlier this year. She gives little details...you know how females are. She Woofs that it was just medical...yeah right! I swear she doesn't look a day over 5 now!
Anyhoo... my sweet beloved Xb's siblings are having a Woofle to honor her memory. If you can, would you buy some tickets?  A great chance at some good basset crap and a 100% certainty of helping.
After a huge shing ding wedding in Atlantic city at the Trump Marina, her cad of a husband left her behind no sooner than the frosting was licked off the cake... I however remained steadfast and loyal and maybe even a little too intense for her liking. I greatly miss my Queen.
here is the website for the Woofle:
www.xandy.moonfruit.com
WOOF- Elvis