[Dailydrool] Chazey hound news

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed May 1 16:55:00 PDT 2013

The giant tumor/wart on JP bled again this am, but I am armed with the medicine for him.  Max is eating, and I dialoged with oncology, and they confirmed my concern about over doing cerenia and mirtazipine, and we are backing of with success, at least today.  My sister was late coming home, although I know her flight came in early, and I was fretting about feeding Max, because  she said she would do it when she got home, and since it was border line on time, I didn't feed him and made him wait.  Better he be hungry than bloat.  Shortly  before she arrived, in worry, I called my best friend, and we concluded I am the one who cares too much and Sis is other wise.  Does anyone know how to turn off caring too much?  Honestly, I feel like a micro manager, and it doesn't suit me, but I care so much for all the hounds, and I try to do the best for them, and I have spent a lot of energy on my sister and even and still on my Mom.

Healing drool to all in need,
Jax