[Dailydrool] Daisy Mae to the Rainbow Bridge

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu May 2 08:25:33 PDT 2013

It is with a heavy heart and  my tears  just wont stop  that  we sent Daisy
Mae to the rainbow bridge this morning.she was just the most  amazing
Basset  , there was just something so special about her,  she  use to get so
excited when my sister would say  Aunt Mar is coming,   she would greet me at
the door and OMG  she was a talker, then she would  roll over on her back and
if you didn't pet her belly she would kick her feet up  and in the air and
growl at you,  she was sooooo very funny.
her sugar was bad and even the insulin didn't seem to do much, she just
declined rapidly and loss her sight and her hearing,  she also loss a ton  of
weight, and today she didn't even want to eat and couldn't get up, so we
sent  her to her place at the bridge where she can run free

I love you Dazer-Doo  rest in peace

Love Aunt Mar