[Dailydrool] Huck Finn has Parvo!

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 2 13:21:32 PDT 2013

Hi it's Gracie!!

OMG!!  OMG!!  Huck Finn has Parvo!!!

He is just a buppy really and now this.  First he got lost and couldn't find his
people or his home anyplace.  And then stangers caught him and took him to
jail.  And they made him stay in jail and nobody came looking for Huck Finn.  So
then, finally, the nice foster momPerson from Golden Gate Basset Rescue came for
Huck Finn and she took him home to love on him cause Huck Finn is really, really
cute.

But he wouldn't eat and he wouldn't play and he wouldn't even drink so off to
the vet he went and it's Parvo!!!  OMG!!!  And now he's in the vetspital
fighting for his life and it's gonna cost a mint and Golden Gate Basset rescue
doesn't have that much money but they want to try to save poor Huck Finn.

I know it's waddle time and I know about the woofles and I know cookie money is
scarce but if you have any and you could help out poor little Huck Finn here's
the link:

https://www.formstack.com/forms/?1464449-3qPGW8SHbl

If you want to see a picture (he's the cutest little guy) then e-mail the
clueless momPerson and she can forward you a mail with pictures of Huck Finn in
it.

Thanks a lot from Gracie with LuLu and Snoopy who are all praying real hard for
Huck Finn