[Dailydrool] Baby Cody, houndies to the Bridge and people who can't clean...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sat May 4 07:46:16 PDT 2013

Kimi - The photos of you and your little family are WONDERFUL!  I love that your photographer included Edmund Dawd, for he is a special part of your family.  Cody has the same beautiful blonde hair that our Derek did, oh, so many years ago.  He's beautiful!  Thank you SO much for sharing these photos with us...and welcome back to posting!  Enjoy your little guy...in just a heartbeat they are grown and gone.

So sorry to hear that Miss Daisy traveled to the Bridge.  Never, ever enough time with our babies, is there?  Hugs...and may your tears soon be replaced with smiles at happy memories.

This is how I feel about people who don't like how my house smells.  YOU DON"T LIVE HERE...SO GET OVER IT!  We don't mind and that's all that matters.  I keep up with the dog hair as best as I can, everything gets washed and vacuumed regularly and I purchased a Scentsy wax warmer through rescue which I keep on, but not so much to hide houndie smells, but because I like fragrance.  I don't think it is unreasonable to charge more to clean a house with pets, but to do so mid-stream in the cleaning means you aren't doing your job right and you gave an inaccurate estimate in the first place!  Suck it up!  I agree with Bev; tell everyone you know what happened, if you have a Facebook page post the name of the company and what happened on it AND complain to the owner if it is a national company.  If you are a member of Angie's list, post a bad review on there as well.  In fact, it might be a good idea to look up "pet-friendly cleaning companies" before hiring someone else.

Debbie - Sorry Dolly pulled you down in her quest to show the German Shepard who was boss.  In her mind, Dolly is forever young, a malady we all suffer from now and then, LOL.  How's Brudder Elwood doing?

Dale - Glad to hear that the parvo pup seems to be doing better.

Hugs and snooters and drool to all who need it,
Sandi, Mamaslave to Delialh Belle and Dozer of NJ