[Dailydrool] poop bag malfunction

clara at spiritone.com clara at spiritone.com
Sat May 4 18:20:55 PDT 2013

I just got home from a walk & have washed my hands several times. Just
guess who didn't realize there was a hole in her poop bag.  I didn't
just get some poop on my hand.  I got a handful of poop. In my horror, I
shook my hand, sending said poop onto Lucy's harness, and it wasn't even
her poop!.In my haste to pick things up, I go poop all over the 2nd bag.
I wiped what could onto the grass & tried again. I got Lucy cleaned up &
picked up the two bags full of poop. I picked some parsley out of a
nearby patch to get more poop off my hand. I wanted to run home & wash
my hand bit Fiona, creator of the poop in question, is 12 & just might
be the slowest dog in the world. Once home I washed my hand & cleaned
Lucy's leash & harness. All is clean now, but I still feel tainted.

Adrienne "Poopy-Hand" Gillespie , Fiona (mistress of poops) & Lucy
(poop-bearer)