[Dailydrool] Fear and loathing in Campbell CA

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 5 20:40:56 PDT 2013

Hi it's LuLu,

Over worked and under paid, story of my life.  Yesterday we got fed at 4PM, I
should have know, I really should have.  Bowl time is 5PM.  We got fed at 4,
something was very wrong.  Then, at 4:30, they lot of them piled out the door
.... even momPerson.  Last thing I heard was LuLu, you're in charge.  Yeah,
thanks a LOT momPerson.  Really appreciate that.

Gracie said to me "what about our walk?"  Snoopy said to me "where are they all
going, when are they coming back, why did they go?"  So I did my best to settle
everyone down for a nice nap.  Heck if I knew the answer to any of these
questions.  Turns out they left to go to San Francisco to watch the Giants play
the Dogers.  Some game called baseball.  Apparently they expected to be gone
around 4 hours.  But .... the game went into extra innings.  And that was not
all, oh no, that was not all.

They left lights on in the living room, family room and kitchen.  And they left
the TV on.  Well, a little after dark the wind kicked up.  Very scary.  All of
our rugs were flying all over the yard.  About then is when the lights went out.
 We lost power for over two hours.  I had to konk Snoopy twice.  He was beside
himself and sometimes he just works himself up into a lather and it was the only
way I could make him go lay down.  He lay down on his back but at least I got
him to lay down.

So they come waltzing in the door after 11PM.  7 hours after they left.  I
greeted them at the door.  I had quite a bit to say to the lot of them when
Snoopy came charging and ahrooooing AT me.  He went and told on how I had to
roll him over.  Twice.  And Gracie was demanding to be taken potty because she
wouldn't go by herself in the wind.  And there was a little spot at the end of
the hall where Snoopy cornered her and yelled at her and she pee'd a little.
 And they blamed me for all of it.

See if I agree to be in charge ever again.

More later from a much maligned LuLu who can't believe the unreasonable
circumstances she was left in.