[Dailydrool] cleaning

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon May 6 16:56:56 PDT 2013

I would never think to bring a cleaning crew or person in here, not because I care what they think about the hounds, but because what the hounds would think about them.  I did a back breaking day of cleaning and laundry today, and I feel fabulous.  That is what exercise does.  Makes us feel fabulous, and coupled with cleaning, it is so great.  Sis is home now, after being away for 3 days, so I may as well pass out, because I am aching, and a couple of hounds are already in my bed ready to snuggle.  This week, I have 5 going to the vet on Tues, 3, on Wed, and one on Thurs.
Healing drool to all in need,
Jackie and the herd