[Dailydrool] flexees...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu May 9 14:25:07 PDT 2013

Oh the image of wee Gracie with those flexees puddled at her feet is making me laugh out loud!!

Thanks to the Huggie, Gracie and Clyde for keeping us entertained while they arrange one last woofle for their dear departed sister Queen Xandy Bear. In her life Xandy raised thousands of dollars for rescues across the country! I am certain she knows of their efforts and heartily approves- though this woofle has not even come close to bringing in what it could. I know times are tough for everyone, but if you have a couple of bucks to spare- you can get still get tickets.

All money goes to Michigan Basset rescue. As a donation. That’s it- no title, no shirt, no nothing! They just wanted to do something to honor Xandy, and as Xandy was a mishgun waddle Queen they chose mbr to receive the money.

www.xandy.moonfruit.com

 auntie Angelika with Elvis ( she was the love of my life...) and Peaches and Peanut

Sent from Windows Mail