[Dailydrool] clean hounds coming soon!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Fri May 10 02:40:58 PDT 2013

We are having our monthly Buff & Puff for the Bounders tomorrow! YAY!

For a few hours,  the hounds will be clean and smell pretty, and be oh so
soft!  I say few hours, cause it won't take long for them to wander out and
bake themselves in the back yard sunshine, collecting those earthy smells
which they love so much.

Newest Bounder Poppy got a really bad infection from his neuter site, he got
from the shelter.  It is healing, but he hates me having to rinse it 2x day
with Betadine solution, feels like it is a personal thing and would rather
clean himself.  Doc says NOOOOO! And no he is wearing a no bite collar,
because he manages to get any sort of e collar off.  He looks like he has a
neck injury from a car accident.  But at least this type stays on him and
keeps him from aggravating the wound.

Our new tees,  the Funky Basset, and the Born to Howl, (www.bounderblvd.org
is where you can find them, in Michael's Emporium) have been popular with
folks,  thanks to all for supporting the houndage here.  We love our seniors
and they are blessed to have such fine folks in their corner!

Each morning, I tell the kids, during their breakfast munch, of who needs
drool from the list and elsewhere, so we have it coming out to all each day.
I add my prayers in there too.

Have a great Friday,    I am so glad it is here!

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org