[Dailydrool] Friday, dog park day

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 10 14:15:04 PDT 2013

Hi all, it's Snoopy here,

Well, we didn't get our ears cleaned yet and nobody gave us a bath.  momPerson
is in here coding like crazy.  Yesterday the dadPerson took the girls down to
get their pedicure .... I never need one, pull like me and the sidewalk fixes
your nails right up.  Hey Elwood, you should try it!

Anyway lunch time came around and momPerson asked dadPerson if he wanted to take
me to the club and he said "naw, not this week."  So momPerson said, well, if
you come too he can come to the dog park.  If he gets too carried away I can
take him for a little walk and you can stay with the girls.

So we all went.  Me and momPerson and dadPerson and LuLu and Gracie.  Over to
Cyrus' favorite dog park.  There was a great big mastif and I walked in there
and ahroooooo'd right at him first thing, right in his face, and his hackles
went right up.  And then he ran off and I gave chase and he turned and realized
I was playing so he charged at me and I ran away and he stopped and turned and I
ahroooooo'd and chased after him and then we both were bored and wandered off.
There were a couple of other big dogs, I ahroooo'd at them too.  But not enough
to annoy anyone.  And then all 3 of us bassets went to the far side of the
park.  We all went potty and sniffed and dadPerson played ball with me.

Then another dog was playing ball and I wanted to chase him.  He was a herding
dog and it was very funny because I was herding HIM.  He was nice enough and
didn't mind my ahroooooo.  And then a guy came and he brought TWO damn
beagles!!  And one of those beagles just LOVED my ahrooooooo and every time I
went ahrooooooo he went rooo rooo rooo rooo rooo and it was hilarious.  The
herding dog didn't know what to do then.

We had a lovely time and we stopped and got our special Friday dog park cookies
on the way home and now I'm sleepy and content.  And the girls are too.

More later from Snoopy who has some special drops made out of flowers which go
on his skin and are supposed to help with his nervousness and they really seem
to work .... it's only been a couple of days but it really seems to help.