[Dailydrool] Charley Bucket Update :)

Jenny Jordan jennyrjd at gmail.com
Mon May 13 19:48:15 PDT 2013

Thank you to everyone who has written to check up on Charley and thank you
for the super healing drool.  This Thursday will be four weeks since
Charley had his second surgery and he is doing fabulous.  He is looking at
me right now from his X-Pen (oops, now he is asleep again.)  He takes
Tramadol every other day and I am having a very hard time keeping him
quiet.  He gets raw marrow bones every day.  He wakes his daddy up at 4am
crying for his breakfast and has started his hippy hoppy turning in
circles.

I am having surgery this Thursday and I hope to post some pictures.  I do
believe that I will keep on believing and keeping him crated another two
weeks and then we will start some walking therapy.

Again, thank you all for writing and asking and caring.  You are a
wonderful wonderful family.  We could not have gotten through so many
things without you guys!

Love,

Jenny and Charley and Conner and Wayne