[Dailydrool] Did you win a print of your dog from Beth H. in a raffle last year?!!?

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Tue May 14 06:16:38 PDT 2013

I just realized (so sorry it took so long to dawn on me!) that I never
heard from the person who won a prize I'd donated for a woofle last year (I
think it may have been Angelika's woofle?).

Was it you?!!?

The prize was that you would send me a photo of your furbaby, then I'd
enhance it with software to make it look like a portrait, and have an
enlargement of it sent directly to you.

Now that I've realized that I haven't done it, I want to find out who won,
and make up the prize for you as quickly as possible!  You even get a bonus
 to apologize for the delay -- instead of just having it printed on photo
paper,  now I'll add that I'll make it for you on canvas, so it will really
look like a  portrait.

I hope you're out there ... please let me know!!!

Beth H.