[Dailydrool] Phoebe and the triplets

Sue And David Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Wed May 15 16:45:12 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Phoebe is WELL.  She is no longer coughing and has finished her antibiotics.
What a scary thing the Kennel Cough was!! Hope and pray we NEVER see that
again!!  Thanks for the encouraging letters and helps you all gave me.  Hug
your fur babies for the drool they sent.  It worked!!  Tilly and Harvey
escaped catching it!!

Hugs to you Jackie for the love you have for JP and Pumpkin.  I will pray
for more quality time for you to have with both.  It is SOOOO hard to see
our babies sick!!

Welcome home Bev and DOC!!  Congratulations!!  Come on now Nigel, Conley and
Lewis, let Doc have his time of spotlight.  You've had yours!!

Tilly has a new beau.  His name is Harrison. Buttercup Ford!!!  They write
each day!!

 Sue to the triplets: Tilly, Phoebe and Harvey